Why Need GPS For Bike? Advantages of Bike GPS Tracker
The ride on the bike is really fun and adventures. More is your own motorcycle! So, you invested your money for buying a dream bike. Bikes are fun, thrilling, and expensive and a perfect target for thieves, but GPS will help you to find motorcycle location if it is stolen and help you get back.
Table of Content:
· Why You Need GPS
· Importance of GPS Tracker
· How GPS Tracking System Work
Why You Need GPS Tracker For Bike
You buy your dream bike of your choice and that is the first vehicle that you gift yourself or buy for a birthday gift for brother. Father or for any family member. Pointless to say, it would be disastrous if such a gift, your dream bike, or the first bike were to be stolen. Many bikes may have anti-theft alarm and immobilizers but most experienced thieves know how to disable or deactivate these alarm devices. And you know mean streets of Indian cities, it is common to experience for motorcycles to be stolen. Therefore, you need to invest in GPS Tracker for Bike.
Importance of GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker for the bike: Some of the advantages of bikes are the following:
- The tracking device is very small in size. It does not require much effort to install such a device.
- This system is highly efficient in the case of businesses relating to deliveries and sales. The location of the delivery person can easily be determined.
- Bike trackers can also help piece together the entire scenario in case of accidents. Trackers can supply the complete details of the entire incident. It will be easy for lawmakers to proceed with the case.
- The waterproofing feature of such trackers enables these to be used during the monsoons as well.
- GPS trackers can help in jamming biking. An unauthorized person trying to start a motorcycle soon discovers that it is not so easy. A text pops up on the phone and an alarm installed in the bike cuts off the power supply to the engine, thereby jamming the bike.
- In a mobile device, a motorcycle tracker can be tracked by sending an SMS. The GPS tracking system responds with the longitude, latitude, and the speed of the bike in real-time.
How To GPS Tracking System Work
- Global Positioning System tracking is a method of working out exactly where something is. A GPS tracking system, for example, may be placed in a vehicle, on a cell phone, or on special GPS devices, which can either be a fixed or portable unit. GPS works by providing information on the exact location. It can also track the movement of a vehicle or person. So, for example, a GPS tracking system can be used by a company to monitor the route and progress of a delivery truck, and by parents to check on the location of their child, or even to monitor high-valued assets in transit.
- A GPS tracking system uses the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) network. This network incorporates a range of satellites that use microwave signals that are transmitted to GPS devices to give information on location, vehicle speed, time, and direction. So, a GPS tracking system can potentially give both real-time and historic navigation data on any kind of journey.
- GPS provides special satellite signals, which are processed by a receiver. These GPS receivers not only track the exact location but can also compute velocity and time. The positions can even be computed in three-dimensional views with the help of four GPS satellite signals. Space A segment of the Global Positioning System consists of 27 Earth-orbiting GPS satellites. There are 24 operational and 3 extra (in case one fails) satellites that move around the Earth every 12 hours and send radio signals from space that are received by the GPS receiver.
- The control of the Positioning System consists of different tracking stations that are located across the globe. These monitoring stations help in tracking signals from the GPS satellites that are continuously orbiting the earth. Space vehicles transmit microwave carrier signals. The users of Global Positioning Systems have GPS receivers that convert these satellite signals so that one can estimate the actual position, velocity, and time.
We Are Suggest You Indian Manufacturing Company HPS Lab Designs " AJJAS Anti Theft & Accident Alert GPS"
- Accident Detection & Alert
- Fall Detection & Alert
- Theft Detection & Alert
- Tamper Alert
- Monitor Fuel Consumption
- Share Live Location