FIRST & FASTEST DUO TO COMPLETE 'AZADI KI AMRIT PARIKRAMA'
The motorcycle rider Abhijit Singh Kohli and Prasad Chaulkar from Raigad, Maharashtra, both complete "AZADI KI AMRIT PARIKRAMA", and cover the Historical Monuments Printed On New Indian Currency Notes (2018-21), Covering 12 States Maharashtra - Karnataka - Telangana - Andhrapradesh - Odisha - Chhattisgarh - Madhyapradesh - Utterpradesh - Haryana - Delhi - Rajasthan - Gujrat and cover 7008 km in 23 days.
This ride starts with the motive of "Injury Prevention and Road Safety" and Tourism. and for this awareness ride, both riders were awarded "Jan Suraksha Paritoshik For Azadi Ki Parikrama" by WACEM (World Academi Congress Of Emergency Medicine)
India Tourism, Ministry of Tourism-Government of India welcomed the event at its Regional Office in Delhi. Stating that this is a very commendable initiative in terms of tourism growth, he lauded India's significant contribution in boosting tourism. Prasad and Abhijit were accorded a warm welcome and honor at the India Tourism-Jaipur and Rajasthan Government Tourism Department's Rajasthan office.
The founder of INDUSEM, Dr. This parikrama was carried out with the special help of Sagar Galvankar (USA). A ceremony to honor the two bikers was held on November 23, 2021, at AIIMS Delhi, India's largest health institution. AIIMS as well as senior officials of the World Health Organization (WHO) were present on the occasion. Also, officials of health organizations from home and abroad attended the event through video conferencing. Prasad and Abhijit had the opportunity to interact with future doctors studying for a degree at AIIMS.
Prasad Chaulkar is an international medalist who has previously done bike rides in 22 states of India and 3 countries in total. They are doing a valuable job of raising awareness about road safety by giving various social messages as their social responsibility while traveling. He has been honored by the Regional Transport Department, the Office of the Transport Commissioner as well as various social organizations for his work.
Similarly, Abhijit Singh Kohli is an experienced bike rider who traveled 5 thousand 436 km through 5 places like Nanded, Patna, Amritsar, Anandpur, Bhatinda (Punjab) to get rid of the problem of Kovid-19. Distance completed on the bike. This bike ride was noted by the "India Book of Records". Prasad and Abhijit had earlier contributed to the tourism of Gujarat by riding the "Ran of Kutch" bike for the Gujarat government's Gujarat Tourism.
List of Monuments Printed on Currency:
- Hampi (Karnataka)
- Konark Sun Temple (Odisha)
- Sachi Stupa (Madhya Pradesh)
- Red Fort ( Delhi)
- Rani Ki Vav (Gujarat)
- Ellora Caves (Maharashtra)
- DAY1 8TH NOV,2021 : STARTING FROM MAHAAUTO WHEELS, PANVEL – TO KOLHAPUR – TO HOSPETE, KARNATAKA
- DAY2 : HOSPETE TO HAMPI EXPLORE
- DAY3 : HAMPI, KARNATAKA TO RAICHUR – TO MAHBUBNAGAR – TO SECUNDERABAD, TELANGANA
- DAY4: ISRO SPACE MUSEUM HYDERABAD, & EXPLORE
- DAY 5: SECUNDERABAD – TO SURYAPET – TO VIJAYAWADA – TO ELURU – TO RAJAHMUNDRY, ANDHRA-PRADESH
- DAY6: RAJAHMUNDRY – TO ANAKAPELLE – TO VISHAKHAPATNAM – VIZAG ANDHRA-PRADESH
- DAY 7: VIZAG – TO SRIKAKALUM – TO BRAHMAPUR – TO PURI, ODISHA
- DAY 8: REST & PURI EXPLORE
- DAY 9 : PURI – TO KONARK SUN-TEMPLE – TO BHUBANESHWAR, ODISHA
- DAY10: BHUBHANESHWAR – TO BOUDH – TO RAIPUR, CHHATTISGARH
- DAY11: RAIPUR – TO KUNDAM – TO KARAUNDI – TO JABALPUR, MADHYA PRADESH
- DAY12: JABALPUR – TO SAGAR – TO SANCHI, MADHYA-PRADESH
- DAY13: SANCHI – TO JHANSI – TO AGRA, UTTAR-PRADESH
- DAY14: AGRA – TO FARIDABAD – TO DELHI
- DAY 15: BIKE SERVICE IN DELHI
- DAY 16: FELICATION AT AIIMS, DELHI – VISITING RED-FORT AND EXPLORE
- DAY 17: REST IN DELHI
- DAY 18: DELHI – TO GURUGRAM, HARYANA – TO JAIPUR – TO PUSHKAR, RAJASTHAN
- DAY 19: PUSHKAR – TO AJMER – TO PALI – TO SIROHI, RAJASHTAN
- DAY 20: SIROHI – TO DEESA – TO NADABET BORDER – TO PATAN, GUJRAT
- DAY 21: PATAN – TO MEHSANA – TO AHMEDABAD – TO VADODARA, GUJRAT
- DAY 22: VADODARA – TO PALSANA – TO GANGAPUR – TO DHULE,MAHARASHTRA
- DAY23 30TH NOVEMBER, 2021: DHULE – TO ELLORA – TO AHMADNAGAR – TO MAHAAUTO WHEELS, PANVEL (RIDE COMPLETE)
More Details About Ride and Interview Publish Soon | Follow Indian Bikers Magazine on Instagram and Facebook and Stay Connected. | FILED UNDER IBM | BY OMKAR MHATRE.
*Note: Following record and award is recognized by the WACEM. any inquire about record contact with WACEM. Indian Bikers Magazine does not recognize any type of record and award. Reference: streams7news.com
If you have any doubts, Please let me know.