Unlock 1.0 Rules For Travel on Two- Wheeler
Most of the Riders & Also all of us might be waiting for the lockdown to come to an end. Most Riders & Clubs be planning Breakfast Rides, and other things like meeting your friends, going out shopping, or in the salon. But now we all want is better to continue taking the basic precautions as life won’t suddenly return back to normal once the lockdown ends. You would still need to be careful and take care of your health, as the risk of COVID-19 infection.
Table of Content:
The Maharashtra government allowed inter-district movement of people within the Mumbai Metropolitan Region, which includes Mumbai city, Mumbai suburban, Thane, Palghar, and part of Raigad district.
Issuing revised guidelines, the Maharashtra government said the inter-district movement of people in shall be allowed without any restrictions. While adding that the inter-district movement elsewhere in the state, as well as inter-state the movement, will continue to be regulated.
Inter-district movement within the Mumbai Metropolitan Region will be allowed. MMR consists of eight municipal corporation - Greater Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan-Dombivali, Navi Mumbai, Ulhasnagar, Bhiwandi- Nizamapur, Vasai-Virar and Mira-Bhayandar; and nine municipal councils - Ambarnath, Kulgaon-Badalapur, Matheran, Karjat, Panvel, Khopoli, Pen, Uran, and Alibaug.
- If you travel on a motorcycle than the first contact with a local club or people what is the situation there, because local authorities & peoples make different guidelines for visitors and for local peoples
- Don't ride or travel with more than 3 peoples. Try to travel solo.
- Avoid Offroad Activities.
- Avoid disturbing local peoples.
- Carry own safety as well as food also.
- Photography & Shooting is allowed but maintains distance.
(*note: before going to ride ask local clubs and riders about the situation of destination )
Here are a few things you should not do immediately after the lockdown ends or in Unlock 1.0
- Dont's stop the use of Mask or Don't throw.
- Maintain hygiene in public and travel places.
- Don't suddenly plan for Group Rides and Family Vacation.
- Don't throw big events, meetups & parties at home or other places
- Don't Drink Alcohol outside and don't party at any travel places.
What about traveling in private vehicles?
You will be allowed to travel in private care and two-wheelers but there will be seating restrictions.
Can I go to a temple other tourist Places?
Places of worship will open from June 8 but large gatherings will not be allowed. But if local authorities did not allow than avoid to travel that place
And what about restaurants?
Hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality services can resume their operations from June 8 but social distancing norms will have to be followed.
What if I want to travel to another state? Will I need a pass for it?
The government has allowed inter-state and intra-state travel and you won’t need an e-pass for it.
What about the night curfew?
The night curfew will continue. However, the Centre has revised its timings and it will be implemented from 9 pm to 5 am.
· Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds especially after being in a public place. If water and soap are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
· Maintain a distance of 6 feet or more from others.
· Cover sneezes and coughs with a tissue, use proper disposal for the same.
· Avoid touching your face without washing your hands.
If you have any doubts, Please let me know.