Expedition Across South Indian States on Motorcycle
Rider Sagar Pillai from Kochi, Make a record for being an "Exploratory Solo Expedition Across South Indian States on a Motorcycle", Kochi - Madhurai - Pondicherry - Vijaywada - Vishakapatnam - Hydrabad - Banglore - Kochi. Sagar chooses Royal Enfield for completing this record of covering a total of 3871 km in 6 Days 11 Hours 12 Minutes.
Sagar said This is the first ride I did in association with Throttle N Explore under the guidance of its founder and my mentor, Nikhil Bothra. As a person, as a rider, as a student, I learned a lot more during this journey covering 3871 km. The goal here was to pass through the capital of the five South Indian States and one Union Territory. Starting from Kochi, I rode through Trivandrum, Nagercoil, Madurai, Pondicherry, Vijayawada, Vishakapatnam, Hyderabad, Anantapur, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Palakkad and stopped at Kochi completing the circuit.
- Day 1—Kochi to Madurai,
- Day 2 —Madurai to Pondicherry,
- Day 3— Pondicherry to Vijayawada via Chennai,
- Day 4—Vijayawada to Vishakapatnam.
- Day 5— Vijayawada to Hyderabad,
- Day 6— Hyderabad to Bangalore and
- Day 7— Bangalore to Kochi via Coimbatore— Reached Kochi by 3:15pm. Thus claiming the record successfully by completing the expedition in 6 days 11 hours 28min
*Note: Following record is recognized by the India Book Of Record. any inquire about record contact with IBR (India Book of Record). Indian Bikers Magazine does not recognize any type of record following information is only for knowledge purposes.