STRIKE-R HELMET LED LIGHT REVIEW
This time we review a brand new safety device that will dramatically increase the visibility of motorcycle riders from behind. Basically, this device attaches to the back of the helmet and helps you to visible.
The motorcycle riders are an unsafe group of road users. In India, more than 60 % of accidents happening for the reason of the invisibility of motorcyclists. As a low light time road accident happened in India if we pick the single most common cause of motorcycle accidents it would be "Because they just don't see you"
The device fits on to the rear side of the helmet. It uses velcro to stick on the helmet. An important part of this device is you easily use this same light on a number of different helmets.
The light itself has 12 LED lights. The STRIKE-R light is powered by a 200mAh lithium-ion short circuit protected rechargeable battery that delivers between six to seven hours of continuous use. The device charges by means of a micro-USB b type pin cable. The charging time of this device is 20 mins approx. It comes with a waterproof facility and 6 months warranty, be assured, KROOZER is always watching your back.
Four Unique Modes :
Ensure their High-quality light & highest visibility and attention-grabbing across the road
- Continuous Rotation just like every biker loves to have, let the wheel rotating
- Blinking – Hazard Mode – Best suited for dark/stormy/rainy/foggy weather
- Devil Eye – Choice of every biker, use two to create a real Devil Eye effect.
- Angle Eye – Smooth and circular ring light just like the tail lamp should be.
- Construction: High-Density Polyethylene, PMMA
- Battery Backup: It Depends on Upon Modes
- 1st: 8 hrs (appx.)
- 2nd: 7 hrs (appx.)
- 3rd: 5 hrs (appx.)
- 4th: 4hrs (appx.)
- Charging Time: 20 mins (appx.)
- Charging Port: Micro USB “B” type
- Battery: Li-ion Short Circuit protected 200 mah
- LEDs: 12 Nos
- Shape: Cylindrical
- Diameter: 54 mm
- Height: 15 mm
- Weight: 35 gms
- Color: Black, Red
How can i buy itReplyDelete
If you have any doubts, Please let me know.