FIRST YOUNGEST WOMEN RIDE SACH PASS AND SPITI VALLEY ON ROYAL ENFIELD 500
The female ride Dimple Singh from Mumbai, Maharashtra. She makes a record of "Youngest Women Ride Sach Pass and Spiti Vally On Royal Enfield 500", one of the most audacious trails of the Himalayan region.
The journey to Sach Pass was something that cannot be put into words, and that will go down as the most unforgettable experience of my lifetime. Numerous water crossings, endless waterfalls, snow walls as high as 40 feet, roads as if the pathway to hell, oh what an experience it was.
The roads of Spiti Valley included gravel and asphalt sections. It’s terrible narrow, pretty steep and an error in judgment would only mean tumbling down the valley & into the fast-flowing river. Even though after this, the 12 hours of vigorous riding, drastic weather changes, the wind chill causing numbness, my period's body pains and cramps. I feel proud to achieve such a milestone in my life. Trust me even the nose bleed due to the high altitude change at Sach Pass did not make me be triumphant to what I wanted to achieve. And here it is that I have achieved.
The inspiration behind the whole ride
Although, my longest ever ride before this was to Panshet Dam, Pune. This ride came with a surrounding inspiration from my father. Ever since I was a child each time when I saw my dad riding a bullet I fell in love more and more with that machine. The clattering thump of the engine always drew my attention and since then I knew I would own Royal Enfield one day.
Sach Pass and Spiti Valley Episode
In order to register my name for this 14-day trail a lot of thoughts crept in my mind as the roads were treacherous and this was going to be my first longest ride and a challenging one. Coming from a military background as well as being a national athlete helped me to look forward and never give up. And thus the journey began.
- 26.06.19 - Chandigarh to Rampur via Shimla- 226 Kms
- 27.06.2019 - Rampur to Chitkul Break at Tapri 128 Kms
- 28.06.2019 - Chitkul to Kalpa Break at Reckong Peo - 72 Kms
- 29.06.2019 - Kalpa to Tabo Via Nako - 162 Kms
- 30.06.2019 - Tabo to Kaza - 47 Kms.
- 01.07.2019 - Trip to Komic Village - Highest Post Office - Lanza Village & Key Monastery
- 02.07.2019 - Kaza to Chandratal - Tent Accommodation - 112kms
- 03.07.2019 - Chandratal to Sissu via Kunzum Pass - 97 Kms
- 04.07.2019 - Sissu to Killar Via Triloknath, Tandi - 147 Kms
- 05.07.2019 - Killar Cliff hanger ride - J & K Border - 50 Km
- 06.07.2019 - Killar to Tissa via Sach Pass - 100kms
- 07.07.2019 - Tissa to Naddi Via Dharamshala - 210kms
- 08.0,7.2019 - Naddi to Chandigarh -255 Km
*Note: Following record is recognized by the India Book Of Record. any inquire about record contact with IBR (India Book of Record). Indian Bikers Magazine does not recognize any type of record following information is only for knowledge purpose.